Bihar Board Result 2018 Class 12 – BSEB 12th Science Result 2018: The intermediate class which is also known as ’12th’, the students are prompted to choose one from various streams like Arts, Science and Commerce, with the selection of one, the course of 2 years will begin, after the recent yaar’s incident, the board may take further strict actions this time, the students who have completed their exams shall have to wait a long around 40-50 days or less or more to get their BSEB Results Online, on an average we could say that every year 5-6 lakhs aspirants registering and appearing the exams.
The Board directly don’t share or publishes outcomes or scores/grades on its own portal but as known they have partnered with Indiaresults which will handle it, BSEB Intermediate 12th Name/School/College Wise Results can also be available. Sometimes board release separate results for all streams and sometimes combined, coming to the previous year’s data which is analyzed, the exams were held from 6th Feb to 16th February and BSEB Arts, Science & Commerce Result 2018 was out on the second last day of the month of May which is 30th May. Stay tuned and stay updated with us to get latest updates around.
Bihar BSEB 12th Results 2018 Information – Bihar Board
- Name of Board Conducting Exam: BSEB (Bihar Board Board of Secondary Education)
- Name of Exam: BSEB 12th/Inter Examinations 2018 for Arts, Science & Commerce
- Exam Dates: 6th February To 16th February 2018
- Supplementary Exams Date: Not yet Released
- Results Available Date: Expected in Last week of May 2018
- Official Website: biharboard | Other
Sometimes it’s seen that the candidates encounter some delays or technical problems while checking the Bihar Board 12th Results 2018 because the portal may not handle a heavy load and reaches it maximum resources, and they are worried about it, so here is the solution for it, stay tuned with us on that day, we keep updating information and direct links for you, after you get your Bihar 12th Result, you can take a softcopy or get a print out, if you don’t have the printer then take a pen drive go to the nearest shop where print is available chargeable, ask the operator to do so, he will give you hard copy of the same.
How To Check Bihar Board Intermediate Results 2018 @ | Official Portal
- First of all, you can also check direct links which could be available at the Result declaration time
- Secondly, you may check out official portals mentioned here or may be written later
- Now you need to check the Result link in official website where it’s hosted
- On Results page enter your Roll Number/Code as well as other details if asked
- Submit it wait, within short span or moments you may get Result on screen
- Check Grades/Marks and take the print out if needed as it’s suggested